Bowling League Official Holidays
- January 6: Crazy Diamond Day. 1946: Syd Barrett is born in Cambridge, England.
- January 9: Lemon Squeezing Day: Jimmy Pageis born on this day in 1944
- January 11: Albert Hofmann, Swiss scientist who was the first to synthesize and ingest LSD, born on this day in Baden, Switzerland, in 1900.
- January 15: Captain Beefheart (Don Van Vliet) is born this day in Glendale, California, in 1941.
- January 20: The Big Kaboom Day. 2001: The Big Kaboom, hosted by Brother X, begins on WBCQ. 1961: Jay Smilkstein is born.
- January 24: I Found Jesus Day. 2005: The first of two episodes of I Found Jesus, with host Pastor Prime, aired on WBCQ.
- January 27: JTA born.
- January 28: I Know Nothing Day. John Banner (1910-1973) (Sgt. Schultz on Hogan's Heroes) born on this day.
- February 1: Planet World News Day. 2003: Planet World News begins on WBCQ.
- February 3: Illumination of Saint Chesty. 1967: Chesty is born in Pennsylvania.
- February 4: Kracker born this day in 1964. Alice Cooper born this day in 1948.
- February 10: Ganja born this day in 1961.
- February 11: Deadpan Day. Leslie Nielsen born on this day in 1926.
- February 18: Steve Mann of Eclipse Radio born this day.
- February 19: Complex Variables Studios Day. 2000: Complex Variables Studios begins programming on WBCQ. The first two shows were Le Bon Bon Club with Bittersweet, and Hear Now with Brother X. Also: JB born.
- February 20: The classic Tod Browning film Freaks is released this day in 1932.
- February 24: Radio Free Euphoria Day. 2002: Radio Free Euphoria with Captain Ganja, and Radio 3 with Sal Amoniac begin on WBCQ.
- February 32: Booji Boy's birthday.
- March 11: Trailer Trash Freddie's birthday.
- March 20: Juliet's Wild Kingdom Day. 2001: Juliets Wild Kingdom begins a long run on WBCQ. 1937: Jerry Reed is born this day in Atlanta, Georgia.
- April 1: Ape Day.
- April 16: Peter Gunn Day. Henry "Hank" Mancini is born this day in 1924 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- April 20: Bowling Day. The Majarishi Hashishi ali Ganja born this day.
- April 22: Feast of the Goddesses. Bettie Page is born this day in 1923 in Nashville, Tennessee. Marilyn Chambers is born this day in Providence, Rhode Island in 1952.
- May 2: Link Wray is born this day in Dunn, North Carolina, in 1929.
- May 19: On this day in 2009, Skip pleaded guilty to multiple felonies.
- May 21: Harold Cramping's End of the World As We Know It party day, 2011.
- May 25: Jane Day. Jane born this day in 1956.
- June 1: Let's hop in a powder blue 1958 Corvette and solve everyone else's problems on the mother road day. Nelson Riddle born on this day in 1921.
- June 2: Bozo Fax Day. The first Bozo Fax transmissions were sent and received on this day in 2009.
- June 12: Allan H. Weiner is born this day in Yonkers, New York in 1953.
- June 24: Grits Day. Bradread1 is born this day in 1956.
- July 5: X-Day.
- July 10: Nikola Tesla born this day in Smiljan, Austrian Empire (present day Croatia) in 1856.
- July 11: 5100 Day. 2003: WBCQ begins testing its fourth service on 5.100 MHz, initially simulcasting 7.415 MHz. On August 12, this service shifts to 5.105 MHz to avoid interference from a utility station.
- July 16: Send Smyrf a Vibrator over the Internet Day.
- July 27: Area 51 Day. 2003: Area 51, a block of eclectic programming hosted by Timtron, Michael Ketter, and Allan Weiner, debuted at 8PM ET on 5.100 MHz.
- July 28: Tasha Takes Control Day. 2000: Tasha Takes Control airs for the first time on WBCQ.
- July 30: James Brownyard born this day in 1927.
- August 1: Jerry Garcia is born this day in 1942 in San Francisco, California.
- August 3: Feast of Saint Michael Ketter. 1960: Michael Ketter is born in Buffalo, New York.
- August 11: Joe Jackson born this day in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, England, in 1954.
- August 12: Vinyl Record Day
- August 14: Marcie (Mrs. Timtron) born this day.
- August 17: International Loafhead Day.
- August 20: Invisible Sky-Monkey Day.
- August 21: Rev. Ivan Stang (Douglass St. Clair Smith) is born this day in Washington, D.C.
- September 5: Tony Straka born this day.
- September 6: Jim E Day. Jim E. Night is born this day in 1968.
- September 8: WBCQ Day. 1998: WBCQ 7.415 MHz officially signs on for the first time with Allan Weiner Worldwide.
- September 9: Katie Day. 2004: The first ever live remote broadcast from the M/S Katie commences at 11:00PM eastern time on WBCQ 5.105 MHz.
- September 11: Feast of the Magic Mushrooms. Dr. Becker is born on this day.
- September 25: Lumpy Day. 2004: The Lumpy Gravy Radio Show begins on WBCQ.
- September 27: Pan Global Wireless Day. 2002: Pan Global Wireless begins on WBCQ.
- October 2: Groucho Marx born on this day in New York City in 1890.
- October 4: Cosmik Day. 1962: cosmikdebris is born this day in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- October 9: John Lennon born on this day in Liverpool in 1940.
- October 15: Feast of Yahweh's Helmet. 2001: Steve Anderson flips out, fires on cops, high tails it into the woods. 1937: Chesty Morgan (Lillian Stello) born this day in Poland in 1937.
- October 23: Henry Nyellar Mountain Climbing Day. 1999: Radio Timtron Worldwide premieres on WBCQ, at 5PM on Saturday, on WBCQ 7415.
- October 31: Night of the Kracker. 2005: The Kracker Radio Halloween Special airs.
- October 31: Yukon Jack's birthday.
- November 18: National Blame Kracker Day, same as every other day.
- November 26: World Microscope Day. 2004: World Microscope debuts on WBCQ.
- November 27: Purple Haze. 1942: Jimi Hendrix born this day in Seattle, Washington.
- December 8: Jim Morrison is born this day in Melbourne, Florida, in 1943.
- December 19: FCC Day. 1997: The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) grants a license for WBCQ to commence shortwave broadcasting from Monticello, Maine.
- December 21: Zappa Day. 1940: Frank Zappa is born in Baltimore, Maryland. 2007: Area 51 is revived, running Mondays through Saturdays from 5-7PM ET on WBCQ 5.110 MHz.
- December 31: Night of the Pagan Potpourri. The annual Yukon Jack marathon broadcasts happen.